Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share 2 "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! You don't want to ruin the book for others!
  • Share the title and author too, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
My Teasers:

"There was an almost impish gleam in her golden eyes that made her look more like a teenager than a woman many hundreds of years old. As she pinned a shiny strand of red hair back into her chignon and poured everyone more tea, it was hard to fathom that this elegant, vibrant creature was also, in fact, an artifact."

Rapture by Lauren Kate

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ' teaser' in a comment here (if you don't have a blog). I'm excited to see your teasers!



9 comments:

  1. Hundreds of years old, eh? I like the descriptions in the teaser.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! Sounds like a good read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've liked the other books in this series so far so I'm sure it will be a good read! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I listened to a book by Lauren Kate and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What book did you listen to? I don't think I've ever listened to an audio book before! Thanks for dropping by my blog!

      Delete
  4. What a descriptive passage! Here's my teaser: http://iblog4books.blogspot.com/2012/09/teaser-tuesday-loves-reckoning.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the description used in this teaser, it is great!

    Here is my TT for this week:
    CarolynBrown-Books

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!